Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - Third season incoming?! More Eucliwood!

Episode : 10 7. June 2012 23:53

Today we'll talk about the 10th and last episode of the spring season 2012 anime series "Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of the dead" that interrupts Chris's arc halfway with no kind of resolution whatsoever.

I was not expecting such an open-end conclusion to the story just as I was not expecting the series to have only 10 episodes (plus an OVA). I wonder why the animation team decided to leave the viewers in this way...

Chris is still at large, Haruna is still without mana (stolen by Chris) and Ayumu is no stronger than he was before. He simply can't face Chris in a fair fight at the moment, no matter what.

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?

We even got a new character introduced in a very small scene near the end of the episode, a character that I suppose is the "queen of the magical world". Yes, the one who made Chris a middle aged man in the first place.

I wonder if she'll enter the main harem as well in the future...that would make Ayumu's house noisy for sure. He already has 6 girls around him including Ariel...

If we add Chris and the others we would reach a staggering 9 girls. A record (if we exclude Negi Springfield from Negima) for any recent anime series! :D

How am I going to survive without more Chibi Imaginary Eu?! This segment who started as a joke become one of the most interesting things to look forward in every episode of this series.

I hope they'll continue to feature it in a possible third season as well. Maybe with some new tropes to use, like some Chibi Haruna or...well I don't know!

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?

The open ending left a lot of possibilities for a third season to be adapted from the original novels in the near future. We don't have much problems in terms of material because the original novels are still running and the series is popular enough to warrant a new season.

My speculation is that information on a third season may start to appear in the coming months with a proper announcement slated in the 2013!

I wonder how I'll be able to resist without Eucliwood, Yukinori, Chris and all the others for another long year. Where is my time machine already?! I want more!

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?

Concluding, Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of the dead proves to be one of the best comedy series of the recent years and a must pick for anyone looking for some entertaining anime.

Let's keep hope they'll produce a third season as well...>_<

Visual Points : 890/1000 (I love the design of all the characters in the story)

Audio Points : 900/1000 (The OP and ED of this series are simply addicting)

Story Points : 820/1000 (A not-so-serious story that grip you somehow)

Entertainment Points : 880/1000 (An hilarious series, even more than the original)

Characters Points : 850/1000 (I like all the characters, but there are no memorable ones)

Final Points : 8.66/10

The series is ranked 18th over 176 series in my rankings (Updated to 07/06/2012 23:35)

6/8/2012 1:08:18 AM #

SparkNorkx

The series is unexpectedly not that great so far for me at least...

SparkNorkx | 518 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 9:32:07 AM #

It has been a filler story till now, but I never watched Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka for the deep story. Comedy is good, and a possible third season is even more good!

3/15/2013 10:09:36 AM #

SweetCackin

Yes! 2013! It's coming!

SweetCackin | 1 Comments | Reply

3/24/2013 11:43:17 PM #

Corona29

are you sure? where did you find out?

Corona29 | 1 Comments | Reply

3/24/2013 11:44:42 PM #

No Official announcement so far, so don't get your hopes high yet...

5/7/2013 9:57:13 AM #

Aks

Just finished season 2 and I laughed my ass of during the entire last episode. Soooo looking forward to/hoping for a third season.

Aks | 1 Comments | Reply

5/7/2013 10:26:39 AM #

Let's hope they'll make an official announcement of it soon. We all need it!

6/8/2012 2:09:04 AM #

kirziga

I want a third season too!

Just 10 episodes for this season isn't enough, i want more Drunken Chris and Eu! I wanna see Chris fight! And best of all, more imaginary Eu!

kirziga | 299 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 9:32:49 AM #

That's our hope friend, a third season that will continue the story for another 12-13 episodes! Let's keep hope!

Put down your hands from my Real/Imaginary Eu ok?

6/10/2012 9:50:17 AM #

kirziga

Great episode! Wow, Eu in Masou Shoujo uniform, i didn't expect that but she's so cute.. its just seeing those tears in her eyes also hurts me.. haha!

I just hope there'll be another season of this coz 10 episodes are obviously not enough, if not, then there's nothing we can do

we'll just have to enjoy what's there, nothing will happen even if we rage about it..

I'm sorry? your what?

kirziga | 299 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

7/5/2012 6:57:45 PM #

Yeah, it was a great episode. Sorry for the late answer, but I didn't notice the message till today (almost a month later).

I'm talking about MY Eucliwood, why?

6/8/2012 4:37:31 AM #

AztecSensei

i like the first season but this looked like half-filler, i feel i bit desapointed,btw the guys from animesuki have traslated parts from the novels  ( juicy info) so i think season 2 is fail at least for me.
heres the link:
forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101400

cheers

AztecSensei | 1 Comments | Reply

6/8/2012 9:35:31 AM #

The series is filler, but I watch this series just for the comedy and they delivered plenty of it!

I have to resist getting spoiled! I mean, we all want the third season don't we?

6/8/2012 5:23:27 AM #

meowmeowx2

what? 10 episode only!! ;A; what the poop man

i demand more chris D:<

meowmeowx2 | 1 Comments | Reply

6/8/2012 9:33:34 AM #

Same feeling when I saw the credits rolling on the screen! WHY ONLY 10 episodes + 1 OVA?!

I demand more Eu! Yukinori! Sera!

6/8/2012 5:44:46 AM #

Ecchi Catgirl

Hopefully they continue the preview in the same way if they make a third season. Though I wouldn't complain if they managed to make something even cuter.

The cliffhanger suggests they will make a third season, but sales will still need to be good to actually make another season worthwhile.

Ecchi Catgirl | 545 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 9:34:41 AM #

More cuter than imaginary Eu?! Anything in your mind in particular?

Let's keep hope for the sales then, it'll only require 6K sales for each dvd pack to make a new season worth the bucks.

6/8/2012 1:21:45 PM #

Ecchi Catgirl

Imaginary Taeko

Ecchi Catgirl | 545 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 1:24:28 PM #

Ahahah, you sure love that girl! She's nice in personality and voice, but she's not cute as Eu imho.

6/8/2012 9:52:11 AM #

cheezeburgerz

The series ended badly. They really want the viewers for a season 3 >_>

cheezeburgerz | 329 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 9:56:11 AM #

Ahahahah, I just hope its a marketing ploy and in some days they'll come for an announcement of the third season.
Try to think about it, 13 more episodes of our heroines? Aren't you happy?

6/8/2012 11:42:06 AM #

cheezeburgerz

where's the 13 episodes?

cheezeburgerz | 329 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 11:45:24 AM #

Well first season got 12 episodes + 1 OVA.
This series got 10 episodes + 1 OVA!

Hopefully the future third season will have 12 episodes + 1 OVA again...

6/8/2012 12:09:16 PM #

cheezeburgerz

10+1? You mean the episode 0 or will there be an upcoming OVA?

cheezeburgerz | 329 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 12:24:00 PM #

sorry, I wrote that wrongly. The second season is 11+1 OVA.

Episode 0 is part of the series while we will have an additional OVA released October 30 together with the sixth volume of the manga.
It's a way to get more Eu and more Chris! *__*

6/9/2012 4:07:15 PM #

cheezeburgerz

Another OVA? DO WANT

o wait, October 30? I CAN'T WAIT

cheezeburgerz | 329 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/9/2012 4:22:46 PM #

Oh yeah!

6/8/2012 10:17:33 AM #

Dusk252

In fact, I really don't want a season 3. I'd rage if that were the case. Having not liked this series (not the first season, nor this one), it's hard for me to stomach that something like this might get a third season while I'm still on my toes for a third of Kami nomi, a second of Durarara! and a second of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, all the three of which have way more compelling stories and ended in the point in which they were just starting to get good.

The characters don't cut it for me, the story is rather nonsensical most of the time and I don't find the comedy any fun. But well, at least after reading the comments on your post I know there are people who actually like it, so a third season wouldn't be that much of a waste as long as it entertains people with different tastes than mine. I'd still be sorely disappointed, though.

Dusk252 | 161 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 10:26:32 AM #

Ahahah, that's why the world is so big Dusk252, but I agree with you on one point. I'm extremely looking forward to another season of Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu! That series was one of the hiddem gems of the recent seasons and probably one of my top10 series of all times (still haven't reviewed it), but strangely the sales have gone downhill and there are small chances for a second season...
It's something like Tytania, solid story, compelling narrative, but poor popularity!

Yes, there are many fans of this series and I'm one of them. I watch it for the comedy content that I find entertaining and for the cute scenes here and there. (Imaginary Eu were nearly criminal!)
Obviously the story can't compare with many of the other titles you mentioned, but that's not the core of this series after all.

6/8/2012 3:16:53 PM #

Dusk252

Yeah, I thought so. I watched it last October and I thought it'd be just so-so, as I was expected just a silly non-exciting fantasy, yet it managed to surprise me big time. It's not in my top 10, but it's definitely in my top 15 and it'd probably be higher, had the story developed further. I also don't get how the sales could be so low... I've heard in Japan they give way too much credit to "brands" - aka. studios that produce an anime. I'm not sure if that's truth, but what I observe doesn't give me examples to prove otherwise either.
Eh! I'd never even heard of Tytania... Well, one more thing to check out one of these days.

LoL, the imaginary scenes are one of my least favorite aspects of the show xD But well, as I had said - different tastes, different perspectives. My problem is exactly not liking the style of series here...

Dusk252 | 161 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 3:32:27 PM #

I liked the protagonist personality and internal struggle with his accursed power and how the main heroine acts as a pillar of support for his growth. It's really a charming series and I'm looking forward a second season, especially as the original material of this series is COMPLETE and they can adapt it masterfully if wanted. (there are two different novels and they adapted the first only named "伝説の勇者の伝説". The second one is named "大伝説の勇者の伝説")

Tytania is a kind of series hard for the average anime watcher to like. It's space Opera, but I extremely liked the rich dialogues and compelling storyline.

INFIDEL! Eu is the queen of cuteness! No, seriously, it's all about tastes indeed!

6/8/2012 11:58:55 PM #

Dusk252

Agreed with both of your points. I also really came to like Keifer, and I was looking forward to a bigger role on her part, but... Well, you know...
The political intrigue was also really well thought, exposed and developed to a degree that I truly loved, but just when all the build-up was finally paying off, they had to end it.
Yeah, I know the light novels are complete, and I might as well start reading as I see no sing of a second season. Not all hope is lost but... it's a shame such good things get on the hands of small studios. And it's even worse when they actually do a good job with it but never continue do to the lack of profit...

Well, the points you referred are something I've always liked in a narrative, but I've actually never watched a space opera, so I'm not sure if that's where I'd start.

I... don't exactly like her. When I say that, knowing that kuudere is my favorite character archetype... Well, then something is definitely wrong. But yep, it comes done to personal preferance.

Dusk252 | 161 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/9/2012 4:23:21 PM #

Let me know your impressions if you ever manage to watch Tytania. It's a great series!

1/11/2013 4:09:48 AM #

San4

Dude no offense but Is this a Zombie? is one of the best anime I have seen. Seriously, I realize that it doesn't really follow a story pattern, but if you're gonna hate about it then do it elsewhere.

San4 | 1 Comments | Reply

1/11/2013 11:32:31 AM #

Well, Dusk252 and everyone else are entitled to their own opinions as long as they are civil and composed.

I love KoreZom just like you, but it's nice to hear the other side of the fandom from time to time.

6/8/2012 1:56:21 PM #

Sakumashiki

In the official site,
They said "we have a significant announcement at June 8 Midnight(0:00JST)".
We expect 3rd season...
But it was announce about the promotion of 1st season BD BOX.
We was completely tricked.(´Д`);

and...This is announcement of episode 11th.
Invisible Man at Measurement of physical fitness...
Ohhhh, limiter OFF !! XD
Release time is October 20, 2012.
kadokawa-anime.jp/zombie/2012/06/post-192.php

Sakumashiki | 228 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 1:58:37 PM #

Sakumashiki

Oh no, sorry, *We were
(´ω`);;;;

Sakumashiki | 228 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/8/2012 2:10:53 PM #

They're playing with us my friend, but WE WILL get our third season of this great series.

Yeah I heard about the OVA bundled with the sixth manga volume. Going to get both, THAT Sarasvati is AWESOME.

6/9/2012 11:24:02 AM #

Wieselhead

I love this anime franchise, so I hope there will be more.
This ten episodes were just too short for reaching the level of the first season, I really want to see a longer season next. Ok, the fanservice time was more sexy and I liked that they gave Sarasvati more space.

Wieselhead | 893 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/9/2012 11:42:41 AM #

Well, in the OVA we'll have even more Sarasvati fanservice. October looks far away though, How can we survive for so many months without more Eu?!

I'm looking forward to a bigger Ariel involvement as well, she's quite a cutie...

6/10/2012 1:06:49 AM #

Nopy

With the way the series ended, I would be very surprised if they didn't make a third season. We still have to see the battle with Chris, figure out who that blood-puking guy was, see what that new girl is up to, and defeat that other zombie from the first season. Just thinking about what's left in the series makes it sound too awesome to not have a third season.

At least we got to see Eucliwood as a masou shoujo

Nopy | 237 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/10/2012 1:17:45 AM #

Too many plot strings hanging to leave us without a third season! Please make it happen soon (next year) so that my hunger for bishoujos will be satisfied! *___*

Oh yeah, that was great!

6/11/2012 12:01:08 PM #

RyabSaen

Its not over yet. There are two more episodes left. It was decided to be released BD instead of airing it. There should be a third season since the viller queen had a line or two before it ended. ec2.images-amazon.com/.../...QXS%2BjL._AA1500_.jpg The anime hasn't really following the novel that well. Its just mainly been gaggy. There are also a few unexplained characters that should have been already mentioned.

RyabSaen | 1 Comments | Reply

6/11/2012 12:31:27 PM #

I only heard of a single extra episode to be bundled with the manga on October (totally unrelated to the story), but if its two episodes...well I'll love it anyway...*__*

Let's hope for a third season...

6/12/2012 9:15:41 PM #

Sakumashiki

So, I didn't watched season 1...
Now I finished watching this.
根暗mancer, Eucliwood is sooo cute.
I have weak-hearted(& head?) too, I also began to delusion about her.(I love Midori Tsukimiya's voice)(≧▽≦)
No one can disturb me ! XD
and I'm convinced...
Ayumu's budget for food is infinite sum of money.
Somebody help him please ! XD
ahhhh....I haven't watched season1 episode13 and season2 episode0(Unaired TV) yet.
I,is this a severe trial for me !? Have to buy a BD !? (´Д`)

Anyway I'm also looking forward to season 3 !

Sakumashiki | 228 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

6/12/2012 9:59:35 PM #

Eucliwood is the embodiment of cuteness, especially when she starts talking. That voice is simply PERFECT! Can I take her home already?! >_<

The extra episode were fanservice ones, but pretty good at it. Give a watch to the ones already available!

Third season, we all are waiting for it. More! WE NEED MOAR!

7/4/2012 7:40:27 AM #

AdamEve

I have had season 1 and 2 stored away, and just kind of glanced at bits, so never really give it a chance, i watched two eps today and loved it, i am going to start from the start and enjoy it, looks like a lot of fun and a nice balance of things I enjoy......

AdamEve | 582 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

7/4/2012 9:13:19 AM #

Go for it! This series is worth watching and a great way to make a couple of laughs! Let us know!

7/5/2012 6:16:33 PM #

AdamEve

Started last night, and I love it, just the right balance of parody, fun and ecchi to make a great adventure, and i do like the characters they are lots of fun, i esp like the Ninja lady, she is my favorite so far.

AdamEve | 582 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

7/5/2012 6:58:16 PM #

Great, It's nice to know you like it as well. Sera is quite something indeed!

8/27/2012 12:56:45 PM #

WellCool

Hey feal87, in your opinion, will there be a high possibility of a season 3? Did the products sold well enough? Anyway, no love for mael strom?! She's cute...

WellCool | 4 Comments | Reply

8/27/2012 2:43:41 PM #

This series sold fairly well so there is hope for a new season, still no announcement though...

Maelstrom is LOVE! She's one of my favourites...*_*

8/27/2012 3:46:05 PM #

WellCool

What was the time gap between the first 2 season? (too lazy to search). If there's a season 3, maybe we'll be able to predict the time it comes out... And may I ask how many OVAs are there, I saw 1 of season 1 and one called Episode 00 of season 2. Are there anymore ?

WellCool | 4 Comments | Reply

8/27/2012 4:29:28 PM #

1 year and 3 months so it'll be summer 2013 keeping the same pace. Of course, mere speculation...

there is another OVA going to be released with Blu ray discs, not sure about what content as I haven't given it a look.

8/28/2012 3:13:35 AM #

WellCool

Yeah but seriously, have this kind of time prediction ever correct before?(In the case of other animes) And what was it like when season 1 end? Did we ever expected a second season? Cause the season 1 last episode also left so many things out just like this season? Hell, I love this too much to not watch for a 2nd time.

WellCool | 4 Comments | Reply

8/28/2012 9:53:36 AM #

Nope, it's very rare that they keep the same pacing when making new seasons so it may happen at every time...

8/28/2012 10:48:47 AM #

WellCool

So be it ! Imma increase my patience power level by 300% and wait. After all, ore wa zombie desu.

WellCool | 4 Comments | Reply

8/28/2012 12:41:49 PM #

Ahahah, let's keep hope. I'll make some kind of announcement here, when the third season announcement is made...

8/28/2012 1:27:44 PM #

Naruto2368

Actually, I think it's Studio Deen Strategy. They let it end like the season 1. I bet they already accumulate enough money for the next season but they  left it like this to milk us money from season 2. The battle with chris, The guy who vomit blood that gave Aikawa the magic ring, the girl that appeared at the last ep ... so many things left to be done. And I believe there's no way the next OVA in the BD set can cover them all . So there has to be a season 3, no doubt. Like the guy above, I too, will wait.

Naruto2368 | 4 Comments | Reply

8/28/2012 1:31:42 PM #

Ahahah, it seems lots of people are looking forward to this third season, and yes I agree wtih you that they have enough money already giving the sales numbers.

We just need to wait...*_*

8/29/2012 6:09:13 AM #

Naruto2368

Any recommendation of anime similar to this? I'm bored right now, need to kill time ...

Naruto2368 | 4 Comments | Reply

8/29/2012 8:17:53 AM #

Just surf the category sidebar on this website and choose another anime.

8/30/2012 5:31:52 AM #

Naruto2368

Just saw angel beats. Is it true that Ayumu's dance is a reference to TK ?! Anyway, his strip dance was too funny.

Naruto2368 | 4 Comments | Reply

8/30/2012 8:25:29 AM #

Nope, both of them are direct reference to real life dancer that used that style.

8/30/2012 8:59:46 AM #

Naruto2368

Ah ok thanks, do you read the LN? Do you know where could I read it? I'm curious about the lava monster of Yukinori and the blood-vomiting scientist.

Naruto2368 | 4 Comments | Reply

10/20/2012 2:28:07 PM #

I read part of the novel in japanese, I have no idea if there is a version in english but i doubt it...

10/20/2012 10:49:38 AM #

Unknown Silence

If they are gonna produce a third season, I hope there will be more harem in it...

Unknown Silence | 1 Comments | Reply

10/20/2012 2:27:23 PM #

I hope that as well. Let's keep waiting!

10/31/2012 12:07:10 AM #

sean hegstad

i want more of my Yuki T.T

sean hegstad | 1 Comments | Reply

10/31/2012 3:09:28 PM #

Yes, I agree that Yuki is MINE, but don't say it too much...

11/11/2012 4:58:23 PM #

undead

I really hope there will be a 3rd season...

undead | 1 Comments | Reply

11/12/2012 8:54:31 AM #

*nods* that's my hope as well!

11/12/2012 9:33:00 AM #

Moriyama

Mine too!! \(^.^)/

Moriyama | 1517 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

11/12/2012 10:02:44 AM #

*cheers*

11/26/2012 2:36:52 AM #

Tyler r

I really doubt a season 3 when did season 1 end and season 2 start?

Tyler r | 1 Comments | Reply

11/26/2012 9:12:33 AM #

Season 1 : Jan/Mar 2011
Season 2 : Apr/Jun 2012

2/18/2013 2:20:10 AM #

..ans

Omygod.!!!
Season3 should be on july/oct. 2013

..ans | 1 Comments | Reply

2/18/2013 10:21:18 AM #

That's just a speculation unfortunately...

12/5/2012 2:44:47 AM #

fatalityoverdrive

i wish ayumu doesnt use that ridiculously masou shoujo costume anymore in the future -_-"

it kills me wacthing my brother watching me watching a man killing monster with such a costume ... it kills me ... it kills me *cries* *cries*

fatalityoverdrive | 1 Comments | Reply

12/5/2012 10:37:48 AM #

Ahahaahahha, but that's part of the comedy of this story!

Ok, that happening must've been shameful indeed...

1/7/2013 11:07:13 PM #

Dr.M4ster

The kore wa Zombie desu ka will start sometime in April 2013

Dr.M4ster | 1 Comments | Reply

1/7/2013 11:24:07 PM #

I wonder if that's true, there are no announcement whatsoever as far as I know...

2/3/2013 7:08:24 PM #

LaoTian

I really want season 3 right now so badly.!! XD
But this anime increases my patience 1000%(Sen pāsento no nintai).!
More Ayumu and Saras . More Butt Love but i think saras is really inlove with ayumu ^^ i think in season 3 saras will become another wife of ayumu.!!
more yuki.! more Saras.! and Seraphims.!! more Eu (Yūkuriuddo Herusaizu0.!! of course Haruna-Chan :3.
I want to see chris too.!!
I can't wait for this ^^ Hey feal87 ^^
Can you update me please ? ahahaha.
Sorry for my grammar

LaoTian | 10 Comments - star | Reply

2/3/2013 7:12:30 PM #

Ahahahah, we're all eager to get a third season of this incredible anime series, but it'll require more time for that to actually happen.

I can't wait to get more Maelstrom...*_*

2/3/2013 7:24:40 PM #

LaoTian

Ahahaha Maybe in Feb 14? XD Valentine gift to us is the season 3 XD Just kiddin

Yeah so sad

I can't just wait :/ , can you suggest one anime to me ^^ while waiting to season 3.
That have the almost the same good story. romantic comedy, fantasy ^^
Exact word is. KoreZom Like anime ;)
KoreZom put a smile to my face ^^

LaoTian | 10 Comments - star | Reply

2/3/2013 8:00:35 PM #

Ahahah, not going to happen unfortunately.

mhn...try Mayo Chiki, it's a nice comedy anime series (if you haven't watched it already).

2/3/2013 8:03:33 PM #

LaoTian

I haven't watched that ^^
Lemme try that one ahahaha

Is there some love story to that ?

LaoTian | 10 Comments - star | Reply

2/3/2013 8:04:57 PM #

Yep, comedy/romance/fanservice. I'm sure you'll like that series...

2/3/2013 8:08:48 PM #

LaoTian

ahahahaha Cute voice for the intro. and i've look for pics ahaha one character looks like Tomonori. oh. It's yuki.
ahahaha
Thanks for Mayo Chiki

LaoTian | 10 Comments - star | Reply

2/3/2013 8:09:49 PM #

;)

2/3/2013 8:13:39 PM #

LaoTian

Ahahahaha When i saw the boy I miss the line of Ayumu "Oh yeah, I'm zombie and Masou shoujo". XD ahahahaha.

LaoTian | 10 Comments - star | Reply

2/3/2013 8:15:21 PM #

Enjoy, let us know in the appropriate category of this website your opinion when you complete watching it.

2/4/2013 11:00:39 AM #

LaoTian

Suge.!!** Ahahaha I'm loving this mayo chiki.!! XD
Top 1: KoreZom.
Top 2: Mayo Chiki.! XD

But is there a season 2 of Mayo chiki.?
I want more Jirou and Konoe <3 ahahha

LaoTian | 10 Comments - star | Reply

2/5/2013 12:48:52 PM #

KoreZomFan.

any news for season 3?

KoreZomFan. | 3 Comments | Reply

2/5/2013 12:49:27 PM #

*shakes head* nothing till now...

2/5/2013 12:58:05 PM #

KoreZomFan.

after watching Korezom s2 e10. it made me crying until now

I want more Korezom. btw who's the little girl with crown in the end of episode ?

KoreZomFan. | 3 Comments | Reply

2/5/2013 1:16:04 PM #

The queen of the magical kingdom. The one who cursed Chris into that old man form in the first place.

2/6/2013 3:59:04 AM #

KoreZomFan.

Ohh.

Well Season 3 is getting more interesting episodes ahahaha

I was thinking. do you how old is eu ? XD
I watched her birthday ova.XD
but when orito ask. Eu cast sleeping spell to all XD

KoreZomFan. | 3 Comments | Reply

I watched season 1 and 2 10 times. and still no announcement

Anonymous | 7 Comments | Reply

2/15/2013 1:59:30 PM #

2/16/2013 11:42:50 AM #

Cha Chaka.!!

Yu.! Yu.! Yukinori .!! ahahahaha
I can't resist Yukinori's cuteness.!

hoping for more yukinori in season 3.

Cha Chaka.!! | 1 Comments | Reply

2/18/2013 10:20:44 AM #

6/11/2013 6:23:25 PM #

NOTBOUND

I hope she wont explode/self destruct

NOTBOUND | 2 Comments | Reply

6/11/2013 6:50:22 PM #

*laughs* true enough!

2/16/2013 3:00:59 PM #

Asker

What's the reason why korezom3 taking too much long to have an announcement??

I'm dying from this sadness

I'm missing yukinori so badly. T_T

Asker | 2 Comments | Reply

2/18/2013 10:20:39 AM #

Not sure, still nothing official out there...

2/19/2013 8:28:00 AM #

Asker

So depressing

Asker | 2 Comments | Reply

3/3/2013 5:40:07 PM #

Zombehehe

I've watched Korezom several times already and happen to view Korezom's episode list on gogoanime page every week (helluva stalker I am). And I happen to saw an 11th episode of Korezom s2 there last week... Any idea what's this supposed to mean?

Zombehehe | 2 Comments | Reply

3/3/2013 5:40:57 PM #

It's the OVA episode that got released long ago.

3/3/2013 7:13:24 PM #

Zombehehe

I see.. I've heard rumors about s3 coming out around summer 2013, is it true? and heck I've been searching around for the english translated light novel, seems nowhere to be found...

Zombehehe | 2 Comments | Reply

3/17/2013 12:06:16 AM #

No real announcement so far...

4/3/2013 7:13:23 PM #

_______

killing me, this is bad, i think i may or may not begin to despise the creators for this, :/ , all i want to know is why the hell only little girls can use magic >.>. fanservice much? xD

_______ | 2 Comments | Reply

4/3/2013 9:45:57 PM #

I don't see any problem...*nods to himself*
After all, only little girls can possibly use magic...*nods to himself*

4/4/2013 11:33:09 AM #

_______

^ this one is a keeper

_______ | 2 Comments | Reply

4/14/2013 12:19:09 AM #

Romi

2013 its coming, i get information from animeworld so we will waiting it ^^

Romi | 1 Comments | Reply

4/20/2013 12:05:06 PM #

LaoKeTian

Is there no announcement yet ?

I'm missing Eu, so much :/

LaoKeTian | 2 Comments | Reply

4/20/2013 2:58:36 PM #

*shakes head* Nothing so far...

4/24/2013 5:27:04 PM #

AceLovesEulol

I hope the new season comes soon

AceLovesEulol | 1 Comments | Reply

4/25/2013 12:05:57 PM #

We hope that as well!

4/29/2013 3:52:03 AM #

Jeff

There has to be a season3, They never fought Chris yet!

Jeff | 1 Comments | Reply

4/29/2013 12:02:21 PM #

Agreed, otherwise it wouldn't make sense to leave the series this way. Let's hope for an announcement soon!

4/29/2013 9:38:30 PM #

GrayBlaze

I really would like to see a third season, as the anime has proved itself over and over on how rediculously humorous it is. It's also popular to an undeniable point, and the material left in the light novels should be adequate enough for a third season. Moreover, it's popularity levels are rediculously higher than a fair amount of anime. Understandable, given that many different personality archetypes appear in the harem. To bring up examples, Eucliwood Hellscythe (I believe) is properly designated as a Kuudere (which happens to be my personal favorite, Sera and Haruna should be proper examples of tsunderes, and Tomonori/Yuki Yoshida/Mael Strom is a Bokkuko.

Besides that, they left a cliffhanger at the end of Episode 10 of Season 2. There is also an unresolved plot and the introduction of a new character. I believe she was properly implied to be "The Queen of the Night". Moreover, (and don't hate me if you don't want to hear this, and correct me if I'm wrong) I have heard that all of the girls in the series have a proper crush on Aikawa Ayumu except for three. Namely, Ariel (who views him as an interesting human), Nene (who sees him more as an assistant and a tease) and Mihara (who has implied feeling for Orito).

All this into account, I believe a third season deserves, no, needs to be constructed. I believe you all can agree with me here.

GrayBlaze | 1 Comments | Reply

4/30/2013 9:14:33 AM #

Same here, especially considering that the series was left without an ending right in the middle of the story. We want to know how the story continues...and how the queen of the magician world will fit in this plot...

Let's wait and hope for an announcement soon...*_*

6/11/2013 5:51:00 PM #

NOTBOUND

I hope ayumu ang tomonori will have more love scene

NOTBOUND | 2 Comments | Reply

6/11/2013 6:49:59 PM #

Agreed, a bit more of romantic scenes between the two is something I'm hoping for as well...*_*

6/11/2013 6:50:08 PM #

6/11/2013 6:49:58 PM #

Nothing

Oh man -.- im from germany and i will see the Third season! Its so interesting.I hope it will come this year ._. And a German sub! Its so fluffy i gonna die

Nothing | 1 Comments | Reply

6/11/2013 6:51:11 PM #

Ahahah, we're all hoping for a third season to come to us! We just need to wait a bit longer for the official announcement...

6/13/2013 6:52:28 AM #

Aquajolter

Hey, I was beginning to lose hope for a season 3 and I was about to delete my book marks to season 1 and 2. But after reading what you all wrote, I have been given hope again and now I can't wait! Thanks!

Aquajolter | 1 Comments | Reply

6/13/2013 8:13:10 AM #

Let's not give up man, there are chances for a third season to happen. We just need to wait a bit longer...

6/17/2013 9:55:51 AM #

Mr.Magi

Really hoping for a season 3 and soon >.< I need more Eu in my life!

Mr.Magi | 1 Comments | Reply

6/17/2013 11:36:24 AM #

Same here man, let's hope an announcement for the third season of Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? will get released in the near future.

6/22/2013 9:57:37 AM #

Steele526

We as much as i loved the show I was to invokt in Darker Than Black seson 2 to care

Steele526 | 1 Comments | Reply

6/22/2013 12:35:25 PM #

...

7/8/2013 8:01:10 AM #

J.

I love being on this blog i've been on it countless times, AT FIRST I thought it was a website. Now i realize its just your personal blog. I wanted to make an account lmao. If you could please try to make this like an official anime/manga website for reviews/announcements/polls/community etc. Would be great i'd probably come on all the time, probably moneys tight or you dont feel much to do so in this economy. But I love every single one of your reviews and from an otaku stand point your anime reviews are on point

J. | 1 Comments | Reply

7/8/2013 9:42:46 AM #

*laughs* Yeah, it isn't the first time people thought this was some kind of forum.

If you check the latest articles, we talk everyday of the various series airing in these days in Japan. In between those articles I generally slip an announcement or two if required (like the announcement of Date A Live second season. :O)

Hope to see you around.

7/9/2013 6:16:55 AM #

IntenseWrath

I think it would be great to see ayumu's parents in season 3 hehehe

IntenseWrath | 1 Comments | Reply

7/9/2013 10:45:30 AM #

Eyris

Nuuuu, that would kind of ruin the rule-less atmosphere in my opinion. =P

As it is now, its like he doesn't even have parents, while still maintaining the reality that they do exist.

The girls are his new family now >>

Eyris | 6 Comments | Reply

7/9/2013 10:47:34 AM #

I agree with Eyris, how can he possibly live with multiple beautiful girls while the parents are still around? Definitely not possible...

7/22/2013 4:52:50 PM #

yuu

j'aime bien cette anime , j'ai écouter les 2 saisons , j'attend la suite avec impatiente , j'espère que dans la saison 3 que Ayumu sortirais avec Eu et aussi que Haruna retrouverais son mana

yuu | 1 Comments | Reply

7/23/2013 8:08:27 AM #

*nods* I gave a quick look to the manga new volumes and there is much to expect from the new season as the queen of the magical world will take a prominent role...

Let's keep hope for this third season announcement...*_*

8/11/2013 12:22:47 PM #

DaytimeLantern

I don't know how you guys kept composed about season 2, it is seriously off track of how the plot was moving in the first season. Like its some giant filler. Right now ive only watched 5 episodes from the second season, and i just cant bear to keep watching. I did really enjoy the first season, but this is wearing my patience. Another thing, i dont know her name, but the leaf vampire chick that lives with Ayumu, i just hate her so much, seriously drop that self righteous smug attitude of yours. Annoying to no end. She butchered my enjoyment when watch this anime.

DaytimeLantern | 1 Comments | Reply

8/11/2013 12:25:20 PM #

It's all about tastes man, Sera is not my taste either, but there are lots of people that like her a lot.

The second season was light on content, but pretty funny. I liked it and I hope the third season will get released soon. *_*

8/25/2013 7:24:48 PM #

Abilwyn

So, still no 3rd season?

I'm honestly curious as to how the relationship between Ayumu and Saraswati will evolve.

The three people I'd like to see his relationship with change is Yuki/Maelstrom/Tomonori, Eu, and Saraswati.

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/25/2013 7:26:25 PM #

Still nothing. *cries*

I'm looking forward to see how the various relationships will grow too. *nods*

8/25/2013 8:55:19 PM #

Abilwyn

Well, I am a little lucky, I just finished the show last night, so that means I wont have to wait as long as you did.

IDK why but I like the Ayumu/Saraswati more than any of the others (Eu is a VERY close second though, and the show would lose half its entertainment if it did not have Ayumu fantasizing about Eu)

Hmm, maybe it's how if Sara and Ayumu do get together, what will that do to Yuki who is in their culture, married to him... such a strange dynamic (not sure if thats the right word to use there)

((Also, and idea why I cant reply to you directly? what am I doing wrong?))

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/25/2013 8:57:58 PM #

I think Eu is the best girl for Ayumu, even if I prefer Yukinori over anyone else in there. She's just so awesomely cute...*hugs her*

*wonder*

(reply directly as in "through email"? That can't be done.)

8/26/2013 1:28:52 AM #

Abilwyn

TBH though, I was actually leaning towards Yuki untill S2 Ep9 where Sara goes for that indirect kiss... IDK why but that changed my opinion (Though I do still love Yuki too)

((Nevermind, it looks like it worked how I didn't think it would... I don't know if I can explain it))

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/26/2013 7:50:49 AM #

8/26/2013 8:11:56 AM #

Abilwyn

and that time, it didn't work like I expected, strange.

So your favorite girls are Eu and Yuki?

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/26/2013 8:13:32 AM #

Oh yeah! Especially Yuki, I'm really attached to that girl. *_*

8/26/2013 8:24:15 AM #

Abilwyn

May I ask why?

(kinda scary to admit but aside from one Anime I can respect peoples opinions, don't let it get out, might break the internet.)

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/26/2013 8:31:38 AM #

She's dedicated, honest and quite innocent (aside from the obvious she's beautiful) *nods*

8/26/2013 8:39:01 AM #

Abilwyn

I'm fond of that fact she'll admit to not having feelings for Ayumu but is still trying to create them.

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/26/2013 8:44:23 AM #

8/26/2013 8:52:51 AM #

Abilwyn

the writers did a good job making the characters of this show in my opinion.

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/26/2013 9:36:44 AM #

I agree with you. I like most of them!

8/26/2013 9:38:27 AM #

Abilwyn

Hmm, interesting word choice, Most?

Who'm do you not like?

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/26/2013 9:40:22 AM #

Naegleria is one that I don't really like as character.

8/26/2013 9:44:20 AM #

Abilwyn

Hmm, I can't tell, she hasnt been in the show long enough. Any others?

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/26/2013 9:45:32 AM #

mhn...I have others, but they are in the manga/light novel only. You wouldn't know about them.

8/27/2013 9:25:32 AM #

Great

8/26/2013 9:48:26 AM #

Abilwyn

thats a shame, I just havnt gotten around to reading the manga yet.

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

8/27/2013 2:56:11 AM #

Abilwyn

Oh, gotta thank you for that Mayo Chiki recommendation that I read earlier up, that was a good show.

Abilwyn | 17 Comments - star | Reply

10/28/2013 11:43:21 AM #

AnimeLover

just finished watching this anime and hoping for a 3rd season but sadly nothing yet... (KoreZom has become my favourite)
I really hope that the makers can finish making it next year or possibly this year end...
1001% high hopes has put in it....

AnimeLover | 5 Comments | Reply

10/29/2013 8:54:49 PM #

Yeah, still no info is available so far, but I'm sure that'll come with time. We just need to be patient...

11/5/2013 7:27:14 PM #

AnimeLover

Patience is Virtue but I really hope that they will finish making it as I really wanna watch the continuations...

AnimeLover | 5 Comments | Reply

1/18/2014 1:36:55 PM #

Josh

2014...still nothing, if this whole year nothing is announced we can safely say that the anime is cancelled (sadly enough)

Josh | 2 Comments | Reply

1/18/2014 4:43:20 PM #

Still not enough time passed. Sometimes sequels are announced 2 years after the first season (think about Infinite Stratos)...

3/6/2014 7:48:19 PM #

DarkMeph

The have only just released the complete first and second season in the UK. I really loved how it worked. I think it one of the few animes that I really hope they do a few more.

DarkMeph

DarkMeph | 1 Comments | Reply

4/26/2014 11:15:00 PM #

Andue

It's been two years, do you still think that there is hope? I would love a third season but I must sadly admit that prospects are quite slim

Andue | 1 Comments | Reply

Minamijuujisei Renka - Actually yes, am I wrong? *laughs*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Actually yes, am I wrong? *laughs*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Wait, Im not that old! Not yet!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Wait, Im not that old! Not yet!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Of course, you asked for it!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Of course, you asked for it!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Are you serious? You look even more suspicious...
Minamijuujisei Renka - Are you serious? You look even more suspicious...
Minamijuujisei Renka - This was the perfect trap to stop these two girls from going berserk...
Minamijuujisei Renka - Can I join you girls?! *evil smirk*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Can I join you girls?! *evil smirk*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Never! That would be such a waste for this world...*nods*

MoriyamaMoriyama