Episodes : 5,6 Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of the dead - Eu in bunny outfit! - Episodes 5,6

Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of the dead - Eu in bunny outfit!

Episodes : 5,6 10. May 2012 22:59

Today we'll talk about the fifth and sixth episode of the spring season 2012 anime series "Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of the dead" that finally managed to prepare every plot device required for the upcoming action story arc.

Yes, because Kyoko or other enemies just can't appear until Ayumu is back ready to fight in his Masou Shoujo outfit. The interesting thing is that Haruna is also recovering her powers using Eucliwood as a source of mana.

However, there seems to be some kind of problem with this connection because at the very end of the episode we see Haruna falling down to some strong headache. Will she ever recover her magical powers?!

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

What is the striking feature of this anime series that makes me coming back for more? Just as many other series I follow (Like Haiyore! Nyaruko-san), it's all about the main characters charm.

In Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? case, most of the show is based on the protagonist Aikawa Ayumu that acts like some sort of glue connecting the various stereotypical girls that would've never met up otherwise.

There are many worthy scenes in these two episodes. The most cute was Eu getting sick in the fifth episode. The most entertaining Tomonori evocating the Mysticore. The most funny is still the curse dance featured in the sixth episode!

The curse dance prepared by Maelstrom and Haruna, as you can see from this short video scene, strikes again and the only one who seems completely unaffected is the powerful Necromancer Eu.

Why was Tomonori advertising for the "curse" CD in school swimsuit? Well...I don't know, but I don't really care about getting explanations. The only truth is that it was an awesome sight.

By the way, just as I said in the title, we got a bunny cosplay scene for Eu in the sixth episode. She really looked criminally cute in it!

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Just as we saw in the scene right before the end of the sixth episode, the fairy is starting to look more and more like an enemy to Ayumu's faction. What will be her affiliation? Masou Shoujo? Vampire? Some other new race?

Also I'm curious about the role of that random "sick" guy puking blood every two words. Is he in some way related to the fairy? Why does he have possession of a magical ring capable of suppressing a Mysticore?!

I'm also worried about Haruna's wellbeing. She doesn't seem the type of girl to fall down for an extensively period of time, but I do expect her to lose powers once again. (In order to give her a reason to remain with Ayumu)

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

Concluding, this second season of Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka is proving to be solid entertainment till now and a must-pick for anyone who likes harem/comedy series.

5/10/2012 11:50:59 PM #

Cely_belly

CHA CHA CHA CHA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA CHAKA!!! :p

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/10/2012 11:52:40 PM #

Ahahah, are you going to dance too Cely?
Try to think about it, you, Haruna and Tomonori dancing. What's your first impression?

5/10/2012 11:55:49 PM #

Cely_belly

lol I would prob die before the song ends.

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/10/2012 11:57:21 PM #

Why am I dreaming of you (exactly as in the avatar) dancing around in that abnormal rhythm?!

Because of course you're using a real life photo as avatar, just like me right?

5/11/2012 12:03:32 AM #

Cely_belly

lol I must look funny.

This is actually a real life photo of my bf Ulquiorra~  Such a manly pic

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:05:12 AM #

Quite indeed!

Is he your ONLY boyfriend, or are you planning to reach an harem end as well? I don't know why, but for some reasons I can already think of you trying to get Ayumu from KoreZom as well under your graces...

5/11/2012 12:11:04 AM #

Cely_belly

oooh yes who doesn't want a harem? Ayumu's butt is mine!

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:12:44 AM #

Ouch, she did awaken Sarasvati's butt power! Run away males, before she decide you're the next victim!

5/11/2012 12:16:07 AM #

Cely_belly

They can run but they can't hide muahaha~

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:17:45 AM #

So evil, but I don't dislike this part of you either...

P.S. No, I'm not M...I think...I hope...>_<

5/11/2012 12:19:16 AM #

Cely_belly

lol really?  I am.

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:20:31 AM #

5/11/2012 12:21:16 AM #

Cely_belly

Actually no, I think I am an S.  I don't kno...which is more fun?

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:22:09 AM #

I'd prefer S if I have to choose. Prefer to be the active part and I don't like pain...>_<

5/11/2012 12:25:53 AM #

Cely_belly

hmmm...yes better to inflict pain hahaha.

Cely_belly | 117 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:27:37 AM #

*nods*!

5/11/2012 2:26:06 PM #

raisuke16

oh i know what you're talking about...hahaha

raisuke16 | 159 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:20:37 AM #

SparkNorkx

Hmm... I don't think the episodes are even connected and there seems to be no main story in this season.

SparkNorkx | 514 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:21:34 AM #

I still have hopes for some big story after this filler arc! I mean, what about the fairy? And Kyoko?!

But in the meantime I'll help myself to some Eu in bunny outfit, Tomonori in swimsuit, etc...:Q__

5/11/2012 12:24:34 AM #

SparkNorkx

Yeah, it would be nice if there's a big plot somewhere soon.

Oi... I won't let you go alone over there. xP

SparkNorkx | 514 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:25:38 AM #

Yep, especially as we're halfway through the series already...>_<

There are plenty of girls to share this time around so please, don't try to take all of them for you ok?!

5/11/2012 12:34:29 AM #

SparkNorkx

Sure... Sure... Hope we can get along over there! x)

*secretly does something while feal isn't looking around*

SparkNorkx | 514 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:35:03 AM #

*thinks SparkNorkx is really an evil guy*

5/11/2012 12:48:09 AM #

SparkNorkx

Ah, don't worry brother. ^_^;

I'm not doing anything evil. ;)

SparkNorkx | 514 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 12:58:48 AM #

SparkNorkx

あなたと右、私は推測する!

SparkNorkx | 514 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 2:28:46 AM #

Ecchi Catgirl

Why did he erase all their memories? It may have been awkward, but it was a good thing in a way. They all sort of accepted him, especially Taeko, his classmate... –––

Until he screws up or the video is found again.

Ecchi Catgirl | 544 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 9:26:20 AM #

yep, exactly. Everything was ok, but he deleted the memories anyway...what a sadness.

Ahahah, if they find the video again it will be awesome...

5/11/2012 2:30:37 AM #

Ecchi Catgirl

じ–っ

Ecchi Catgirl | 544 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 2:42:17 AM #

SparkNorkx

Well, they didn't tease him once he cross dressed once again (in a wedding dress and magical girl outfit)...

SparkNorkx | 514 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 9:28:21 AM #

5/11/2012 9:27:04 AM #

見ないで。。。恥ずかしい。

5/11/2012 8:11:55 AM #

raisuke16

aw aw aw aw aw...Eu is a goddess in that bunny outfit
*drool*

raisuke16 | 159 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 9:25:13 AM #

Ahahaha, you sure know right! I prefer her cute demeanor compared to the hot looking Sera to be honest.

5/11/2012 1:57:02 PM #

raisuke16

Eu has recently become a moe to me...whether she's cute or hot,doesn't matter to me ...

raisuke16 | 159 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 1:59:43 PM #

Ahahah, true story.

5/11/2012 2:08:06 PM #

raisuke16

but feal,don't you want to see her in a bikini?...that would be so much hotter

raisuke16 | 159 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 2:22:10 PM #

I have a wall ready for a future post with Eu in a swimsuit...you can expect much from it...

5/11/2012 2:26:23 PM #

raisuke16

OMG...better prepare some tissue in case of nosebleed... hahaha...it better be good feal

raisuke16 | 159 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 2:28:24 PM #

;)

5/11/2012 2:49:50 PM #

raisuke16

oh i like that smile

raisuke16 | 159 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 9:27:49 AM #

Silver

There are seasons where there are way too many shows out that tries to kill you with moe. This is one of them. Damn it Eu... why so cute?!

Silver | 516 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 9:31:55 AM #

Am I the only one risking an heart attack at the Fake Eu vs Original Eu scene of the sixth episode?! She's so cute it hurts! ç___ç

5/11/2012 2:15:07 PM #

cheezeburgerz

that loli fairy was an enemy! D:

cheezeburgerz | 328 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 2:22:34 PM #

Yep, but she'll become friend and join the harem I hope. We just miss a drunken loli...

5/11/2012 2:25:10 PM #

cheezeburgerz

drunken loli >>>>>> serious loli

cheezeburgerz | 328 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 2:26:52 PM #

Nobody can challenge such an universal truth!

5/11/2012 3:07:49 PM #

cheezeburgerz

Yeah and please, I don't want her to be the main enemy in the story, I want more drunken loli!!!

cheezeburgerz | 328 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 3:09:36 PM #

She may get defeated early and join the harem?! That's the most likely outcome anyway.

It's the same thing I predict for Kyoko...

5/11/2012 3:16:01 PM #

cheezeburgerz

Nah, she'd just get drunk then join the harem and forget the hate lol

cheezeburgerz | 328 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/11/2012 3:17:59 PM #

Likely...

5/12/2012 3:43:04 AM #

kirziga

At last Aikawa regained his honor, for the price of losing his popularity..

Bunny Eu and Sera are magnificent! and that was one hell of a SALE, 99% OFF! haha! well, what do you expect for a life draining song like that..

finally, the imaginary Eus, i have no idea what they're doing but they're all cuuute <3 !!

kirziga | 299 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/12/2012 8:16:00 AM #

That's what life is! He's already more than lucky to have so many bishoujo in love with him...

If the sale would come with some additional service from the bunny girls...I would've considered buying EVERYTHING...

Ahahah, cute is justice. We need to know nothing else to enjoy their cuteness...*__*

5/14/2012 5:02:53 AM #

kirziga

Yeah, what a lucky guy, living under one roof with those goddesses..

If that's the case, sorry to say but by the time you get there, their CDs are already sold out by me..

kirziga | 299 Comments - starstarstarstarstar | Reply

5/14/2012 8:40:19 AM #

Awwwwwwww, don't make me think about it.

Ahahahah, that's extremely likely. I don't think any normal guy could resist to these two...

5/14/2012 5:31:51 PM #

Miette-chan

So many neat Eu fan service these last two episodes, I approve.

I too look forward to what happens next now that Mysteltainn is back things can get rolling again. Plus with the Fairy is looking serious makes me think we are finally getting down to some nice action.

Miette-chan | 122 Comments - starstarstarstar | Reply

5/14/2012 5:34:39 PM #

Agreed, she's so damn cute! *__*

Yep, and I really wonder what faction is she linked to. Masou Shoujo or Vampires? Or a third unknown faction?!

Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Konami, are you going to declare your love for me?!
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - This is heaven! Im sure of it! *nods*
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - This is heaven! Im sure of it! *nods*
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - How could I possibly be sleepy in this situation?
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Konami is really a sweet character...
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Konami is really a sweet character...
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Youre a good girl! *pats her head*
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Youre a good girl! *pats her head*
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Dont underestimate my little sister! *laughs*
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Dont underestimate my little sister! *laughs*
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki - Thats a great costume! I wasnt expecting you to wear it though...

TupTupTupTup