Ore no manga shipment ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai!

Miscellaneous 7. February 2011 20:53

Hello everyone,

This time we're not here to post about a review, but about the new manga shipment I ordered today from Japan and hope to received for the 16 february if the speed is like usual. Laughing

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga naiOre no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga nai

Let's start with the list up of the manga ordered :

Infinite Stratos volume 1
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka volume 1-2
Seitokai no Ichizon volume 4
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei volume 1-17 (missing last 7 volumes)
Saki volume 1-7
Gosick volume 1-6

Total 34 volumes

From the list you can imagine already what will be the post about in those days!!!

Planning to do a start-up post with some random images on the shipment and then various specialized post to explore each series in detail!

I'm especially looking forward two series.

First of all, the Gosick manga, as I'm loving the anime adaptation and our cute loli Victorique antics and I want to get more of it!!! Embarassed

Secondly, the Saki manga, after watching the full anime I got addicted to the story somehow (even if it's not that mindblowing) and need to see how it ends up after the tournament. Cool

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga nai

I'll leave you for now,

Let's start tomorrow again with some new review and some more wallpaper,

2/17/2013 1:59:09 AM #

asdfghjkl

that title...is freaking oustanding really...

asdfghjkl | 1268 Comments - starstarstarstarstarstarstar | Reply Parent |

Toggle Replies

2/17/2013 9:50:22 AM #

feal87 | Reply | Parent |

8/15/2013 4:57:16 PM #

TheDreamsGamer

I loved this first season, did you see the new season ? The last episode of the new season are going to be uploaded on august 18th, I just can't wait !

TheDreamsGamer | 17 Comments - star | Reply Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/15/2013 4:58:43 PM #

*nods* even if I don't really like Kirino as a character. Kuroneko is far better...

feal87 | Reply | Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/16/2013 12:43:18 PM #

TheDreamsGamer

You don't like Kirino ?
Oh well, I didn't like her neither in the past (I thought she was too tsundere but when she helped her brother, she was cute
) Oh and your blog is so so cooooooll now I can give finally my opinion on that manga or whatever. And did you see kanon 2007 ? I didn't see it on your rankings it's sort of a good anime !

TheDreamsGamer | 17 Comments - star | Reply | Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/16/2013 2:22:50 PM #

You're welcome TheDreamsGamer. It's nice to know what other people thinks about the series you watch!

I only ranked the series of which I talked in this blog so Kanon is not there, but it's pretty high in my rankings. Probably just down Clannad in terms of how much I like it.

feal87 | Reply | Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/18/2013 2:53:32 PM #

TheDreamsGamer

Yeah it's nice
So did you see the ending ? I think it's a pretty sad ending, I'd like a third season

TheDreamsGamer | 17 Comments - star | Reply | Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/18/2013 3:17:45 PM #

I doubt that will happen though...

feal87 | Reply | Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/18/2013 5:48:12 PM #

TheDreamsGamer

So what did you think of the last episodes ? You ok with this ending ?

TheDreamsGamer | 17 Comments - star | Reply | Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/19/2013 2:08:03 PM #

Well, it was the only possible end considering that they're blood related siblings...

feal87 | Reply | Parent |

8/15/2013 4:58:41 PM #

TheDreamsGamer

The last épisodes*

TheDreamsGamer | 17 Comments - star | Reply Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/15/2013 4:59:12 PM #

*nods* I know.

feal87 | Reply | Parent |

8/20/2013 6:47:55 PM #

TheDreamsGamer

Yeah but, he refused all the girls that confessed to him and didn't even at the end stay with Kirino =( ...

TheDreamsGamer | 17 Comments - star | Reply Parent |

Toggle Replies

8/20/2013 8:54:48 PM #

Yeah, the author said that he preferred another ending as well, but was forced by the publishing company for unspecified reasons.

feal87 | Reply | Parent |

Minamijuujisei Renka - Its your destiny! Just accept it already!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Its your destiny! Just accept it already!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Just stay calm! Nothing bad is going to happen!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Just stay calm! Nothing bad is going to happen!
Minamijuujisei Renka - I was just here to apologize, but well...*looks away*
Minamijuujisei Renka - I was just here to apologize, but well...*looks away*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Are you a cat or a girl? *hugs her*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Are you a cat or a girl? *hugs her*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Well, I wasnt expecting this at all. *stares*
Minamijuujisei Renka - Well, I wasnt expecting this at all. *stares*
Minamijuujisei Renka - How did you notice that?
Minamijuujisei Renka - How did you notice that?
Minamijuujisei Renka - Are you happy or not happy? Decide!
Minamijuujisei Renka - Are you happy or not happy? Decide!

TupTupTupTup